daffodils

daffodils

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Halfway through Happy :-) Photos #49-54

#49 - Outside the post office where I mailed packages off to a good friend deployed to Afghanistan right now.

 #50 A new stash of yarn.. because I didn't already have a closet full of yarn :-)

 #51 First Christmas present finished... it was a quick project that turned out pretty cute :-)
 #52 I've been meaning to make a wreath for my front door for like forever... it only took about 15 minutes but it's always extra fun to check something off your to-do list!

 #53 Shes hard to see but there is a Margo waiting for me to get home from work in the window... when she sees me get to the door she runs out of the kitchen and is right at the door when I open it, a nice welcome home!

 #54 Crazy pic of me but I have declared it fall and I am wearing cords! YAY!  <3 Fall!

No comments: