daffodils

daffodils

Friday, March 3, 2017

Writing Challenge #5: Where do I want to visit?

List 5 places you want to visit:

I want to visit everywhere!

Right now I am feeling a bit more "home-y" and attached to traveling with the family (including Hank when possible) so I'd really like to visit some low-key near by relaxing spots.

1. Deep Creek Lake - I have never been there and I think a cabin for a week with a hammock between two trees sounds lovely.
2. Texas - I've never been out to see my Aunt and her family at their home in Texas and I miss them!
3. The beach - any beach - I just love the sound of the ocean.  I don't actually like to get in the water but that never takes the beach off of my wish list!
4. Chestertown - this is an easy one to check off, it's only a few short hours away.  I get the itch every few years to go back and stroll around what I think is one of the most beautiful college campuses...I may be biased.
5. The Lake District in England - I'd love to wander through the fields where Wordsworth penned his poetry, or sit quietly in one of those spots and read.

No comments: