daffodils

daffodils

Friday, March 3, 2017

Writing Challenge #3: My Pet Peeves

What are your top three pet peeves:

1. Tailgating - I'm an anxious driver to begin with, when you are close enough to me that I can no longer see your headlights I am not a happy camper and I may start yelling at you even though you can't here me... though my husband who is often on the phone with me via bluetooth can... he loves the random outbursts!

2. Chewing with your mouth open (it's way more about the noise for me than anything).

3. Loud noises before 8 am (truly I don't love loud noises at all, fireworks have never been a favorite of mine...they are beautiful but I wish they would make them quieter!)

Yes I realize that there is some hypocrisy when in my first pet peeve I reference yelling and my second two are about not liking loud things ;)

No comments: